February 6, 2007

Winter Weekend

Last weekend, Jason, Evan, Randy, and I went up to the cottage at Pickerel Lake for a winter weekend. They both wrote extensive entries about it (whch you can view by clicking on their names) so I won't take hte time to do that. I'll just summarize the events in a numbered list below:
  1. Leave work early
  2. Drive to Grand Rapids, see Cheri for 5 min, drive to Newaygo, arrive at 2:00am
  3. Play cards and talk with Jason and Evan until 4:00am
  4. Sleep in, make pancakes, walk out by the lake.
  5. Realize Evan didn't bring boots, call Randy, decided to go back to GR to avoid getting snowed in.
  6. Play Carcassone with Jason and Evan while eating pizza.
  7. Pick up Randy, go car sledding!!!
  8. Have fun!
  9. Drop off Jason, do more car sledding (at this point according to the odometer I had gone a total of 7 miles).
  10. Play Danace Dance Revolution at Randy's, play rummy, play settlers of catan, play poker, talk with "the boys."
  11. Sleep, barely.
  12. Have lunch with Cheri and hang out for a while.
  13. Drive back to St. Louis, arrive at 11:30pm
  14. Pass out in my bed
  15. Go to work in the morning

No comments: