Busy busy busy.
Unfortunately my home computer crashed again so no pictures for a while.
So the other weekend Jon and Cheri's friend Drea came down to STL to visit us. We had a great weekend of being tour guides and showing them all around town. It was a good time but we were both tired after entertaining people all weekend.
This week I was in Toronto on a business trip. It's always interesting to get out of town but the purpose of the trip was pretty dull. We did a physical configuration audit which basically means you make a bunch of measurements and make sure they are what the drawings say they should be. Woo hoo!!!
And now here I sit in the library at Washington University of St. Louis, my grad school! That's right, today is the first day of my pursuit of a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering degree (or MS EE for short). I'm taking one class this semester, "Probability and Stochastic Processes." In short it's a class where we study the probability of random processes like static noise etc. and mathematically model them. It might be kind of dull but it's an important skill to have in signal and image processing, which is what I want to concentrate on (along with some photonics and optics).
Tomorrow Cheri and I head up to Michigan for a very busy weekend of wedding preparation, visiting, and cottaging (which should be the best part). I'm so glad I have someone to ride up with me now when I go up to Michigan. And not just anyone, but a real cute girl too!!!
Well I gotta run to class. Keep it real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I could be wrong here, but are you studying an oxymoron?
"probability of random"
Wait, on second thought, probability only applies to random. Nevermind.
Post a Comment